This is copied from something I wrote last year.
I'm not really sure how to start this one. I guess I'll just come right out and say it...I HATE IGNORANCE!!! Phew...glad I got that off my chest. And now to clarify. I look around this world and realize how stupid people actually are. They believe anything they read, see on the television, and worse...anything they are told. No wonder we live in such a judgmental, uneducated society. People find it easier to walk around with blinders on, refusing to see truth or even seek it. They don't want to take the time nor the energy to even research what they have seen/read/heard. They just take the tainted info they receive and run with it. Sad, really. But, with simple people, it is easier for them to sit back, harbor anger and cast judgment rather than discover the truth. So I hate ignorance...people who lack the correct information about a situation but assume they know what is going on and then end up condemning and judging others they don't even know on a personal basis. What the hell is wrong with you people! And, yes, I'm speaking from experience. So this is my advice:
PAY NO MIND TO THOSE WHO TALK BEHIND YOUR BACK...IT SIMPLY MEANS YOU ARE TWO STEPS AHEAD.

No comments:
Post a Comment