My mother celebrated her 63rd birthday at the end of February and she is so proud! I'm proud as well. I'm proud to have an older mom with wisdom and maturity under her belt. I'm proud that she is willing to forgo certain things in her own life to make sure others have what they need and even want. I'm proud that she still works and works hard. I'm proud that she is so involved in the lives of her kids and grandkids...she is one loved Nana! I'm proud of her relationship with my husband, she loves him like her own son. I'm most proud of her capacity to love and forgive. She keeps her heart and home open to us, loving us through thick and thin. And even though she and I still have our disagreements and butt heads on occasion, I'm proud to call her my MOM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment