Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009

I really don't know what I'm doing, so I will stand here and look cute.


Hunting for eggs in her Easter dress from Omi (Daniel's grandmother)

Ryan tried sneaking some eggs. He was able to get one, which he threw as hard as he could, causing breakage and much heartache for his sister. =)

Coloring eggs for Easter. This is her third year doing this, so she is a pro!

Hunting eggs at the neighborhood hunt
Easter was wonderful this year. The kids had a blast coloring eggs, hunting eggs, and eating eggs (chocolate ones, of course). My BFF Lauren even brought over her pet rabbit, Gilbert, which was a big hit. Ryan didn't really know what to do when it came to the festivities, but he had fun nonetheless. The previous week, the kids participated in an egg hunt in my parents' neighborhood. It was held in the neighborhood park, and Ryan was more interested in playing than hunting. Natalie was second place in her age group for most eggs found and took home a basket full of prizes. All in all, it was a blessed time. Praise God!

No comments: